Cross International is a Christian ministry and provides excellent employee benefits. We are a Humanitarian Aid Agency assisting the poorest of the poor around the world. To learn more about our organization, visit the “God is in our Office”
section under our “About Us” and read our Mission, Vision, Faith, and Values statements on our "Statement of Beliefs"
Prospect Research Analyst, Florida office
- The Prospect Research Analyst is responsible for identifying, researching, analyzing and rating prospects for major gift cultivation and solicitation in conjunction with development team. The focus of this position is to establish and support a comprehensive prospect research program to expand the organization’s major gift efforts in accordance with Cross’ policies and procedures. Read More...
Special Events Coordinator
- We're seeking an energetic Special Events Coordinator to manage our galas, golf tournaments, runs, and dinners, as well as, provide support for other fundraising projects. The Coordinator is responsible for the planning, management and execution of planned events and reaching established fundraising goals through corporate sponsorship, attendee recruitment, auction item recruitment, and wrap-around events. Read More...
GIK Logistics Lead
- In liaison with the Logistics Coordinator manage the daily duties and activities of the shipping/logistics department such as preparing, processing, and tracking export documents as required. Read More...
Communications Staff Writer
- As a member of our Communications team, you will supply in-house clients with inspirational marketing materials in a variety of formats, such as blogs, letters, speeches, fundraising proposals, donor updates and press releases. Read More...
Database Report Writer
- Database Report Writer Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ; maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Cross. Read More...
Our application process is as follows:
Please submit your resume by email to email@example.com
, with the title of the position on the subject line.
Cross International will NEVER request funds or bank account information during the application or hiring process. All correspondence received from any representative from Cross International will be delivered from an email address ending in @CrossInternational.org. Prior to being hired, all applicants will be involved in phone interviews and/or a visit to our Florida headquarters.