Communications Process Manager for Development
Educational or Certification Requirements:
A Bachelor’s Degree with coursework completed in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or Business is preferred. Comparable work experience may be considered. Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in Communications, Marketing or related field preferably in non-profit development.
The Campaign Coordinator reports directly to the Communications Process Manager for Development and will be based in our corporate office located in Pompano Beach, FL. The Campaign Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative and process support for the Major Donor marketing and communications material. The position would be responsible to maintain the campaign tracking spreadsheet and for ensuring the timely execution of more than 30 campaign initiatives per year. The Campaign Coordinator will also assist with interdepartmental meetings and collaborations and with the marketing strategies of each campaign as well as the overall strategy of the Major Donor Department as a whole.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required/Preferred:
- Assist with creating yearly marketing and communications calendars for the Major Donor Department including scheduling campaign and component drop dates to ensure timely execution of planned initiatives
- Complete all requests to the Communications Dept for the creation of communications and marketing pieces
- Draft written communication to donors
- Provide editing and marketing suggestions to improve the communications pieces from the perspective of the donor
- Ensure appropriate Major Donor staff are kept informed on upcoming marketing initiatives
- Responsible for the Major Donor departmental stationery and live stamp inventory and ordering
- Coordinate with the Development Data team to ensure appropriate lists, source codes and other data related requests are created to execute marketing initiatives
- Responsible to maintain electronic and hardcopy filing of all campaign components
- Coordinate and facilitate the mailing of all Major Donor campaigns and marketing initiatives through the internal Fulfillment Department
- Responsible for the routing and tracking of all marketing and communications pieces within the Major Donor Department
- Create agendas for select meetings; coordinate technology set-up and troubleshooting, meeting coordination, and taking meeting notes and any follow-up tracking
- Provide input as needed to identify emerging marketing strategies, including but not limited to web-based marketing, social media, and printed marketing communications.
- Problem-solve any urgent needs related to projects, proposals, and meeting preparation.
- Other duties as assigned
- Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint required, databases and Acrobat preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and problem solve quickly
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy; diplomacy, excellent oral and written communication and editing skills
- Strong sense of urgency; highly organized, outstanding time and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to work well with staff, volunteers and other internal departments
- Knowledge of contemporary Christian marketing and fundraising practices, a plus
- Must have strong project management skills managing complex, multifaceted projects
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to the organization’s mission
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please include “Campaign Coordinator"
in the subject line. Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or email. Assessment, eligibility test and background checks are part of the application process for final candidates for the position.