Database Report Writer
Director of Technology Services
Bachelors’ Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Management Information or related field
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Character Required/Preferred
- Minimum of two years of direct experience in report writing and working with SQL and/or PL/SQL along with SQL DBA skills to support the database.
- Minimum of two years’ experience with SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Previous experience with netFORUM Enterprise or other non-profit database systems a plus.
- Experience with technical training, documentation creation and maintenance a plus.
- Prior fundraising non-profit experience desired.
- Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ; maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Cross.
- Develop and maintain complex database reports as well as to publish regularly to necessary staff.
- Understand, analyze, and support the data reporting needs of the organization.
- Ability to identify structural changes to the database to improve report performance.
- Work well with outside vendor(s).
- Ability to interact with staff members to understand and translate their data and analytic needs.
- An aptitude for problem solving and identifying creative solutions to overcome various complex data, technical, fulfillment, and communication challenges.
- Strong logic and critical thinking skills.
- Superior Excel skills as it relates to manipulating data for the use of internal employees.
- Ability to identify and recommend data changes that increase effectiveness.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, work well under pressure and manage time effectively.
- Comfortable being primary point of contact for the organization for all reporting needs.
- Lead and advise on areas where data clean-up is necessary.
- Provide expertise and training to necessary team leads in various departments.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
Cross International is a Christian ministry and provides excellent employee benefits. We are a Christian Humanitarian Aid Agency assisting the poorest of the poor around the world. Please log into our web site atwww.Crossinternational.org to learn more about organization and to see our daily routine which can be found on our “ God is at the Office” section under our “ Who We are” link on our web site, also our organization goals, our Statement of FaithCore Values Statement, Vision/Mission Statements, and Seven Guiding Principles.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please include “Database Report Writer” in the subject line. Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or email. Assessment, eligibility test and background checks are part of the application process for final candidates for the position.